We are a Dutch couple realizing our dreams by living the life that makes us most happy. We immediately fell in love with a beautiful piece of land on an island in the middle of a flood plain with different vegetation like ancient forests, sage fields, scrubs and water pans.
As a part of our dream we bought this piece of farmland on the edge of the Okavango delta in a place called Tsutsubega. Step by step we have further realized our dreams by building our house, more guesthouses and a training centre to inspire our guests and trainees also to live their dreams with the help of the beautiful nature surrounding us. And more to come…
This is why we are here:
To live in comfort, in and with nature with leaving as less footprints behind as possible. To live off the grid but still connected to the world. To offer a sanctuary where people come for friendship, relaxation, resetting and connecting with nature.
This is how we realize our mission:
- by honouring and learning from nature
- by providing a comfortable place to stay and relax
- by creating the opportunity to experience how it is to be in harmony with nature
- by providing a space with a beautiful energy for (spiritual) retreats
- by being self-sufficient as much as possible
The Phazama Farm is where we are at home!